Stethoscope personalization

Sasha

Forum Chief
Even if you have your name on the tubing, where there's a will, there's a way. They'll just use a scope cover. Get a color no one else has or just don't ever put your scope down

SFox3325

Forum Probie
"things to be remembered" at the local mall did mine.

They did mine too, and it only cost less then $10.00 bucks. I had them print on S. FOX #3325 and looks great. Stay safe everyone :)

Last edited by a moderator:

PhilippeJB

Forum Ride Along
personalize a stethoscope

Use google, type in "personalize a stethoscope" followed by your city/state
for example personalize a stethoscope Boston Mass and that should bring up several options
Phil

Shelley Watson

Forum Probie
I know that doctors become visibly upset if their stethoscope is lost or stolen. Because once a doctor starts using a particular stethoscope, he becomes used to it and then finds it awkward while using another one.
So for any other medical practitioner it is better to use a personalized stethoscope. I've seen many doctors engraving some part of the stethoscopes body to ease identification. This actually ensures that it is personalized and may not be misplaced.

volmedic85

Forum Ride Along
This is why I hate using things that were gifted to me. I always fear that I'll either loose it, or someone will take it. We can't even keep shears in our rigs or bags 'cause they grow feet and walk away. I usually get things in pair anyway so that i'll use the gifted item for my personal bag and the one I bought for work.