Stethoscope earpieces

rhan101277

Forum Deputy Chief
I have a cardiology III stethoscope, I think the earpieces are to big. I can fit them in my ear, but it hurts a little. Where can I by some smaller ones, or maybe some squishy ones like earplugs that I can change out. I tried to google but didn't find anything.

Sasha

Forum Chief
I have a cardiology III stethoscope, I think the earpieces are to big. I can fit them in my ear, but it hurts a little. Where can I by some smaller ones, or maybe some squishy ones like earplugs that I can change out. I tried to google but didn't find anything.

Same place you bought your scope :] Or try allheart.com (that is, if EVERYTHING on their website isn't backordered two weeks. Boooo.) Or Littmann.com.

A friend of mine uses these and loves them:
http://www.quickmedical.com/drg/eartips.html

Try a google search for "Stethoscope Replacement Ear Tips"

reaper

Working Bum
Like Sasha pointed out. Try DRG's website. Their ear tips are gel filled and the most cofortable you will find. They should fit on the Littman's without a problem.

BossyCow

Forum Deputy Chief
there are also attachments to work around hearing aids. My husband had to get those.

VentMedic

Forum Chief
When looking at earpieces, look at the thread count. Littmann and other earpieces are not always compatible.

RESQ_5_1

Forum Lieutenant
When looking at earpieces, look at the thread count. Littmann and other earpieces are not always compatible.

Threadcount is VERY important. Mine are Egyptian 350 thread count. Very soft and yet durable.....lol. Seriously tho. Vent has a point. Be sure the new ones you get work with your set.

reaper

Working Bum

The DRG ear pieces are rubber on the threads. So they will thread onto any scope that has threads on it.