Sorry I haven't been around...

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Hello friends. Sorry I haven't been around lately. My computer still hasn't arrived from Florida yet. It's supposed to get here sometime this week. I can't wait. I feel so unconnected and have no idea what's going on in the world lately. I heard something about a big wave or something? :huh: Just kidding. It's tragic what has happened over there.

Sunny California isn't so sunny right now. We have this Pacific storm going on. Everyone here is freaked. To me it's just a little rain and wind. The locals have the houses all boarded up. They should come to Florida during hurricane season. Now that is some wind and rain.

Other than that we are doing good. Hope you all are as well. I miss coming here.

Take care,

Dave
Santa Cruz, CA

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Originally posted by Chimpie@Jan 9 2005, 12:41 PM
Hello friends. Sorry I haven't been around lately. My computer still hasn't arrived from Florida yet. It's supposed to get here sometime this week. I can't wait. I feel so unconnected and have no idea what's going on in the world lately. I heard something about a big wave or something? :huh: Just kidding. It's tragic what has happened over there.

Sunny California isn't so sunny right now. We have this Pacific storm going on. Everyone here is freaked. To me it's just a little rain and wind. The locals have the houses all boarded up. They should come to Florida during hurricane season. Now that is some wind and rain.

Other than that we are doing good. Hope you all are as well. I miss coming here.

Take care,

Dave
Santa Cruz, CA
nice to know you are still with us.

Jon

rescuecpt

Community Leader Emeritus
See any vamps on the boardwalk yet?

Once the rides open up, you HAVE to go on the old rollercoaster (the wooden one). It's AWESOME!

And I guess by now you've seen the sea lions on the wharf? And there's a restaurant.... on the wharf... in the beginning part of it, can't remember which one but when you walk in there is a bar and then all the seating is behind it - they have salmon wellington on the menu that is REALLY good. :)

OP
OP
Chimpie

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Well we went to the boardwalk yesterday, but due to the damp conditions here not much is running. We decided to just play a little lazer tag and some video games and that's about it. Most of our first week here was setting up the new office and getting down to business. We did pretty good too.

cbdemt

Forum Lieutenant
... I think I missed a post... Whats this about Cali? New job?

rescuecpt

Chimpie moved to Santa Cruz, home of The Lost Boys. :ph34r:

OP
OP
Chimpie

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Not a new job. We expanded our business (not EMS related) to the west coast, and so far doing quite well.

rescuecpt

Hey, good for you!

If you don't have your comp Chimpie, how are you chatting with us this fine evening?

OP
OP
Chimpie

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Originally posted by cbdemt@Jan 9 2005, 11:26 PM
Well congrats on the business and the new location!
Thanks!

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
'old Chimp,

It's great to see ya! I hope you can find some time and internet access to post, it's just not the same without you.

Take care, and I wish you the best with your new career!

OP
OP
Chimpie

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Thanks Matt. I see that you have crossed the 500 mark as well. So what is your 'custom' title going to be? :lol: