So I have a job interview for..

jh0n001flip

Forum Crew Member
Express medical transport..it says it's non emergency medical transport..and this could be my opportunity to finally get a job in an EMS field since other ambulance company wont give me a chance..anyways they start out 10$ an hour 2 dollar less than what I'm currently making here at my security job. But since I'm desperate to get that experience I'm gonna go ahead and sacrifice it.. This is
my chance and I'm going to take it if they do hire me :) ..but my question to everyone here is.. have anyone work for a non emergency ambulance before? Tell me you're experiences about it?..what are the pro and cons working as an EMT license for a non emergency medical transport type of
Job?

emscrazy1

Forum Lieutenant
I'm almost certain that express is a wheelchair transport service. I don't think it's non-emergency in a BLS ambulance.

LostViet408

Forum Crew Member
I think that company you start out with wheelchair first because I went there for an interview in April of this year and saw only wheelchair vans. The owner said once they expand into a larger company, they'll start getting BLS van gurneys. I had an opportunity to work for that company but I'm already in a great company and going back to school that's why I denied the job. I don't know about that company much to give my input, but from what I saw, their just starting the company up in Oakland. Good luck! Let me know how it goes, btw when I had the interview, it was kinda informal questions interview.