San Diego EMT-B Protocols

So is Xtreme Care good or bad? So far I have heard it both ways. I have an interview this week. Heard there is a 12 question quiz multiple choice.

I personally know three people who used to work there, and they all claim that it is a horrible company to work for. You have to take what people say about their employers with a grain of salt in this field, but there was a mass exodus from the company a few months ago, so take that as you will.

I've also heard of number of bad things about them from facility staff members and former patients of theirs, but again, grain of salt.

I personally know three people who used to work there, and they all claim that it is a horrible company to work for. You have to take what people say about their employers with a grain of salt in this field, but there was a mass exodus from the company a few months ago, so take that as you will.

I've also heard of number of bad things about them from facility staff members and former patients of theirs, but again, grain of salt.

I will say from personal experience now that Xtreme Care is a decent company.
You get to work with a full range of personalities. Good BLS start. Fairly new company so they are hiring.

Back