San Diego--Alert Ambulance?

reidnez

Forum Crew Member
Anyone have any info (or even rumors) on this company? I have never seen one of their cars on the road, but they have employment ads in various places and I'm applying there tomorrow.

Thanks in advance!

SanDiegoEmt7

Forum Captain
I take back every post I have ever written about the ranking of companies in San Diego.

Rural Metro aside, all of the inter facility companies have their own issues.

Apply everywhere, work at the company that hires you, then move on to medic school.

OP
OP
reidnez

reidnez

Forum Crew Member
I take back every post I have ever written about the ranking of companies in San Diego.

Rural Metro aside, all of the inter facility companies have their own issues.

Apply everywhere, work at the company that hires you, then move on to medic school.

Thanks! I know the private interfacility companies are all pretty similar, I just want to avoid working for someone that has a particularly bad rep.

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
Thanks! I know the private interfacility companies are all pretty similar, I just want to avoid working for someone that has a particularly bad rep.

Apply for Pacific.

MikeM

Forum Ride Along
I applied with Alert in mid-Feb and they told me that they weren't currently hiring. But, like everyone else said, apply everywhere to stack your odds to get your EMT-B experience + hours. I know Care and Pacific just had interviews for openings, don't know much else. It took me a month to get hired, so stay persistent. Good luck.