Round Two.....

FutureFlightMedic

Forum Lieutenant
Hi again, everyone! Well, I'm ready to send off two new Paramedic program applications (come january I'll be submitting the third and last one). This has been like therapy for me, since I won't be going back as a paramedic student at my OLD school in january along with the rest of my friends. That hurts alot, knowing I won't be finished in June with the rest of them, that I'll be a year behind....Spoke to the instructor that failed me-he was very rude to me and really hurtful. I have been forced to report him for his unprofessional remarks; I won't take it, and I don't want a future student to have to, either. But I won't be trying again in HIS class (by choice). Hopefully, I'll get into one of these programs, until then, I am working on being the best EMT I can, have been going on lots of calls with my FD, and have unwavering support from them. I'll let you all know how this next try goes. Thanks to everyone for your unflappable support. I love you all!!

fm_emt

Useless without caffeine
It's good that you're not letting it keep you down. Get back out there, and.. good luck! :D

Celtictigeress

Forum Captain
Hang in there doll, Im sorry to hear that your having difficulty...

if it makes you feel better my teacher refuses to sit and help me with my class and tends to be a know it all *nod nod nod* Its kind of frustrating so I know where your coming from

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Good luck.

Airwaygoddess

Forum Deputy Chief
THAT A GIRL!!! Merry Christmas!!:) ^_^ :)