Reserve call-ups deplete police, fire departments

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Reserve call-ups deplete police, fire departments

By Amanda Paulson | Staff writer of The Christian Science Monitor

These are a different breed of soldier.
They are drawn from small-town police departments and big-city hospitals, from emergency medical crews and deputies guarding county jails, from the rank and file and the top brass of agencies charged with keeping this country safe.

See the whole story here: http://csmonitor.com/2003/0131/p01s02-woiq.html

coloradoemt

Forum Asst. Chief
We should bring them back and swap them out with lawyers and car salesman. There are enough lawyers out there we wouldn't miss any of them. :lol:

OP
OP
Jon

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Originally posted by coloradoemt@Jan 17 2005, 12:37 PM
We should bring them back and swap them out with lawyers and car salesman. There are enough lawyers out there we wouldn't miss any of them. :lol:
Senators, congressmen???

rescuecpt

Community Leader Emeritus
Originally posted by MedicStudentJon+Jan 17 2005, 03:25 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MedicStudentJon @ Jan 17 2005, 03:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-coloradoemt@Jan 17 2005, 12:37 PM
Senators, congressmen??? [/b][/quote]
Medic students?

Oops, sorry... slipped out...

PArescueEMT

Forum Bartender
no need to go there Erika... I was just kidding with that comment. :( Wait... I got a medical from the Navy... I'm 4F O.K. Send them :D