Red Flag and CBRNE training in Michigan?

exitandleave

Forum Probie
Hey everyone.

Wondering if anyone knows of any training dates coming up for Red Flag and CBRNE training in Michigan. I'm in south-east Michigan and wouldn't be opposed to traveling to Ohio/Indiana/Wisconson if I can't find one in Michigan soon enough.

The situation is that my employment is going to be terminated in two months if I do not have these two trainings completed. Couldn't make the company trainings due to school/second job.

Any thoughts or insights are appreciated.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Lone Star

Forum Crew Member
Since you're in South East MI, have you tried checking with Life Support Training Institute?

LSTI is the 'training division' of Community EMS. Their contact information is:

25400 West Eight Mile Rd.
Southfield, MI 48033
248.304.6055​

dewd09

Forum Crew Member
Red Flag is a type of Wildland firefighter training, isn't it? Maybe contact the Michigan Dept. of Natural Resources or Michigan Forest Association? Or the US Forest Service? A search engine may help.

OP
OP
E

exitandleave

Forum Probie
Red Flag training in regards to HIPPA. Tried searching this forum with no success, and Google with limited success- found the training mentioned but no dates or locations.

Thanks for the reply.

dewd09

Forum Crew Member
I have never heard HIPAA referred to as Red Flag.

Perhaps using HIPAA, would help, in your search?

OP
OP
E

exitandleave

Forum Probie
Thanks for the replies, guys.

The Red Flag training is not HIPPA itself, it is some policy regarding HIPPA- not sure myself, but I tried Googling it together and had trouble finding anything. I'll see if I can find a link to explain the training better.

I'll call LSTI tomorrow, thanks a lot for the information Lone Star.

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
Odd coincidence

"Red Flag" used to be (still is?) USAF combat training. CBRN used to mean "Chem-Bio-Radiologic/Nuclear", as in warfare; the coincidence really is that these were offered at Alpena, MI.
Sorry, please return to the thread now in progress.

OP
OP
E

exitandleave

Forum Probie
The CBRNE training is Chemical, Biological, radiological and nuclear explosives training.

Red Flag Regulation regarding Patient Identeity Theft. Thanks for the help.