Recommended Paramedic books?

hellofirstresponders

Forum Crew Member
I would love to start absorbing some knowledge. What paramedic book would you recommend? I've read the Brady Prehospital Emergency Care 8th edition like three times over and I'd recommend it for a basic emt. Does anyone know what book NCTI paramedics use?

KEVD18

Forum Deputy Chief
10 characters

Last edited by a moderator:

KEVD18

Forum Deputy Chief
by that you mean physio?

no. im sorry, you have to be around here for a while to get that one.

i wrote you a response, then thought better of it and deleted it. on this board, you cant delete your responses after you post them(or if you can, i cant figure out how). so i deleted what i wrote to you and had to put somethign in its place. this forum has a 10 character minimum for a post. hence "10characters".

traumateam1

Forum Asst. Chief
I see. Thanks for the explanation. Anyways. Anyone know what book they use at NCTI?

Why not just wait until you get there and get issued a text book.
Also, NCTI requires college level A&P prior to enrollment..

Cheers!

KEVD18

Forum Deputy Chief

Cheers!

wow......that sounds awful familiar..........

OP
OP
H

hellofirstresponders

Forum Crew Member

Cheers!

I know. I'm currently finishing up my A&P class. <_< So I'd appreciate it if you could answer the question if you know what text book they offer, or quit being pessimistic. All I'm asking for is productive information.

The question stands. Does any one know what book NCTI uses for medics? Ironically, for my college we have the right to know what book the instructor requires prior to even entering the class.

Last edited by a moderator:

KEVD18

Forum Deputy Chief
*****brainstorm*****

why dont you call them? seems to me that you might be able to get the info you seek right from the horses mouth.

btw, the attitude isnt going to get you very far.....

KEVD18

Forum Deputy Chief
appreciate the support marine, but(unless im confused about your gender) the " i heart kevd18" bit is a little perturbing.