Quick question for anyone that can help

Arroyo201

Forum Ride Along
If anybody can help me out ill appreciate it. Anyway, i just completed the EMT-B course in NJ and i need to register for the state test, anybody remember how to? thnks.

Addison23

Forum Ride Along
Go to NREMT.org and resgister...then fill out the application and you are going to have to pay a fee. Once they approve that then you can choose where and when you want to sit for the national exam. Hope that helped!

~Addison

Ridryder911

EMS Guru
You need to contact your school and obtain the information as well as probably contacting your state EMS office. NREMT will require validation from your state and school before testing.

R/r 911

rgnoon

Forum Lieutenant
Arroyo,
Don't worry about the NREMT just yet, NJ no longer uses the NREMT exam for your state license. You should contact your course coordinator, they will be able to provide you with the times and locations that the test is being held in the near future. The course coordinator will also need to register you for whichever test you chose. The coordinator should have already given you all of this information as there is normally a test held upon completion of the courses at public institutions.

If I may ask, where did you take your class? Depending on where you are, I may be able to offer some more information.

EDIT: by the 201 I'm guessing that you either took the course in Mahwah or Paramus. Let me know if this is the case, PM me and I can direct you to more help.

Last edited by a moderator:

futureemt

Forum Crew Member
If anybody can help me out ill appreciate it. Anyway, i just completed the EMT-B course in NJ and i need to register for the state test, anybody remember how to? thnks.

Contact your school or EMS. NJ no longer uses the NREMT exam for your state license. Where are you in NJ I maybe able to look into for you.

Hopper

Forum Probie
I'm also in northern NJ and the class I attended had the state test at the the course.Our instructor had the test already there for us.

futureemt

Forum Crew Member
I'm also in northern NJ and the class I attended had the state test at the the course.Our instructor had the test already there for us.

I finally found out when my classes start...January 28, 2008. The course schedule looks a little scary. Wish me luck. Whoo Hoo! I'm getting excited.