Questions concerning FDNY EMS hiring process

TF922

Forum Ride Along
Reaction score
I already took my physical , psych , and investigation , but still have to take my medical exam. My psych test was in April and I haven't received a letter or anything since then. I was told that the next academy class will be this month (not sure if it started already). I just have some questions....

1. What are the dates for the upcoming academy classes this year?

2. If I'm disqualified from a chance of employment in FDNY , would I be informed by a letter or phone call? (this may be a stupid question , but just curious)

3. Do you set up an appointment for the medical exam or do you receive a letter to come in for one?

4. Is there any other information or advice that can be helpful to me?

I would really appreciate it , thanks in advance.

I already took my physical , psych , and investigation , but still have to take my medical exam. My psych test was in April and I haven't received a letter or anything since then. I was told that the next academy class will be this month (not sure if it started already). I just have some questions....

1. What are the dates for the upcoming academy classes this year?

2. If I'm disqualified from a chance of employment in FDNY , would I be informed by a letter or phone call? (this may be a stupid question , but just curious)

3. Do you set up an appointment for the medical exam or do you receive a letter to come in for one?

4. Is there any other information or advice that can be helpful to me?

I would really appreciate it , thanks in advance.

1. Next class starts July 28th then possibly a September or October class after that

2. I'm not sure. I would assume you would receive a letter

3. You will receive a letter in the mail scheduling your medical.

4. Get there early.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back