Purple Medical Bag - HELP!

Yurong

Forum Probie
So I have been going CRAZY the last few weeks trying to find a PURPLE Medical / trauma bag for a friend for Christmas. I have been able to find just about every other color under the sun but no purple. Has anyone ever come across one and can point me in the right direction? Its going to be used for a personal bag for a vehicle so it doesn't have to be too fancy, but price really isn't an issue.

EMT11KDL

Forum Asst. Chief
So I have been going CRAZY the last few weeks trying to find a PURPLE Medical / trauma bag for a friend for Christmas. I have been able to find just about every other color under the sun but no purple. Has anyone ever come across one and can point me in the right direction? Its going to be used for a personal bag for a vehicle so it doesn't have to be too fancy, but price really isn't an issue.

search pediatric med bag. I know the departments in my area use purple doe kis.. And they are set up for pediatric patiens

C.T.E.M.R.

Forum Lieutenant
I am pretty sure Dyna Med makes one, try googling it. I think i saw it on moore medical

firecoins

IFT Puppet
find any bag and get purple paint.

EMT11KDL

Forum Asst. Chief
or buy a purple bag... and go to your local first aid store and by inserts :)

nicolel3440

Forum Crew Member
I have been looking for a purple trauma bag as well but havent been able to fine any. I finally settled on an orange one. I dont care to much for the ped ones.

medicRob

Forum Deputy Chief
Nevermind, it was blue.. It just looked purple from the smaller pic.

Last edited by a moderator: