Physical Agility Test for Premier Ambulance

strawberryshake

Forum Ride Along
Hello!
Just wanted to come on here and get some advice regarding the PAT test. I am a petite girl weighing around 113 lbs, and I'm interested in working with Premier Ambulance. They said I'd have to be able to lift 150 lbs on my own, so I've been going to the gym about a month for training. I'm able to get myself to deadlift around 150 lbs, but I can only hold it for a few seconds. Has anyone experienced the physical test with Premier? I'm just worried that I won't pass if I were to try it, and I can't waste any more time because I'd like to work as soon as possible (I've had my license for a year now). Of course if I passed the test, I'll still continue strengthening for the job, I'm just trying to pass the threshold they have. Thanks!

Jn1232th

Forum Captain
Hello!
Just wanted to come on here and get some advice regarding the PAT test. I am a petite girl weighing around 113 lbs, and I'm interested in working with Premier Ambulance. They said I'd have to be able to lift 150 lbs on my own, so I've been going to the gym about a month for training. I'm able to get myself to deadlift around 150 lbs, but I can only hold it for a few seconds. Has anyone experienced the physical test with Premier? I'm just worried that I won't pass if I were to try it, and I can't waste any more time because I'd like to work as soon as possible (I've had my license for a year now). Of course if I passed the test, I'll still continue strengthening for the job, I'm just trying to pass the threshold they have. Thanks!
If it’s industry standard testing like majority of ambulance companies do you should be fine. Honestly the hardest part is two minutes of stepping up and down a step haha
(I don’t work there but have done a lot of physical agility tests)