Passed!!!!

wadford

Forum Crew Member
Reaction score
I just found out that I passed the CBT for basic. Now I have to wait for my stuff to come in the mail before I can apply for my state certification for South Carolina.

I just found out that I passed the CBT for basic. Now I have to wait for my stuff to come in the mail before I can apply for my state certification for South Carolina.

nice! any words of wisdom?

Congrats :)

Nice work! It's job huntin' time soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
@ AMF, just take time to read the questions, answer them based on the information given. There were a few that had two right answers and I had to choose between them. Remember your ABC's (in class our instructor told us it wasn't abc it was aaabc, airway, airway, airway, breathing circulation)

How did you know you passed? I took mine and under results it just says "congratulations on successfully completing the cognitive exam.".. Does that mean I passed?

That's pretty much what it said when my results were posted - Examination Scored - Congratulations on successfully passing blah blah blah. Then three days later I got my certificate, card and patch in the mail.

That's pretty much what it said when my results were posted - Examination Scored - Congratulations on successfully passing blah blah blah. Then three days later I got my certificate, card and patch in the mail.

Did it say Passed though? mine doesn't say it anywhere..

Congrats!!!! I just got my results in and I passed as well first try!!!! It's says I will get my stuff in three days then have to fax it over to state. I am in Texas.

How did you know you passed? I took mine and under results it just says "congratulations on successfully completing the cognitive exam.".. Does that mean I passed?

That's exactly what mine said. That means you passed.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Back