Paramedic Openings

tjbroussard

Forum Crew Member
Start the New Year off with a change and contact us for opportunities! We currently have paramedic openings in various locations in South East Texas and Louisiana.

Competitive salary based upon your certification year group, along with an opportunity to work at a Nationally Accredited / Employee Owned leader in EMS.

Hurry and beat the rush to arrive in time for Mardi Gras on Feb 16!

PM me for any questions, or visit our website for details.

OP
OP
T

tjbroussard

Forum Crew Member
NREMT-Basic Openings

Let me add that we do also have some full time NREMT-Basic openings in Louisiana. Again, PM me for details.

Thank you,

Terry

OP
OP
T

tjbroussard

Forum Crew Member
More Openings

While many companies & municipalities are not hiring, we continue to hire both basics and paramedics for positions in Texas, Louisiana and Mississippi. Take a look at our service area at www.acadian.com and see if we have one that works for you. NREMT required except in Texas.

As of this morning, we have openings in most every area, including 4 Education Coordinators and 1 SalesPerson in Lafayette, LA.

We also have mechanic openings, so bring a friend...

Mechanic Fleet Maintenance Lafayette
Mechanic Fleet Maintenance SE Texas
Mechanic Fleet Maintenance Lake Charles
Education Coordinator (4) NEMSA Lafayette
Sales Representative NEMSA Lafayette

Call / PM me for details and "what if" questions.

Terry

fit4duty

Forum Crew Member
While many companies & municipalities are not hiring, we continue to hire both basics and paramedics for positions in Texas, Louisiana and Mississippi. Take a look at our service area at www.acadian.com and see if we have one that works for you. NREMT required except in Texas.

As of this morning, we have openings in most every area, including 4 Education Coordinators and 1 SalesPerson in Lafayette, LA.

We also have mechanic openings, so bring a friend...

Mechanic Fleet Maintenance Lafayette
Mechanic Fleet Maintenance SE Texas
Mechanic Fleet Maintenance Lake Charles
Education Coordinator (4) NEMSA Lafayette
Sales Representative NEMSA Lafayette

Call / PM me for details and "what if" questions.

Terry

Education Coordinators - what areas

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Do ya'll hire NREMT-I/85's at all?

OP
OP
T

tjbroussard

Forum Crew Member
A few more answers

1) The Education Coordinator positions are located at the main campus in Lafayette, LA. at 2916 North University, Lafayette, LA. It is only about 2 years old, and doesn't show yet on Google Maps or even Bing. You can see more at the www.nationalemsacademy.com website.

2) We do hire EMT-I but have very few as they typically upgraded to paramedic through the classes.

Hope that helps....

Terry

Oh, almost forgot: "Who DAT?" Geaux SAINTS!"