paramedic entrance exam bakersfield college

OP
OP
Francisco

Francisco

Forum Crew Member
Well I sold my truck and now I have half and thank god my folks are going to pay the rest and any other fees that I have on the program, they're helping me out. I really want to be a medic, not for money of course I mean we all know EMS is NEVER going to be about money haha, but more for the scope of practice because you can do A LOT as a medic and I like.

Well I sold my truck and now I have half and thank god my folks are going to pay the rest and any other fees that I have on the program, they're helping me out. I really want to be a medic, not for money of course I mean we all know EMS is NEVER going to be about money haha, but more for the scope of practice because you can do A LOT as a medic and I like.
Question for you. How are you going to get to school in downtown Bakersfield without a vehicle? Have you considered applying at Hall, getting hired, working for them and allowing them to sponsor you?

Just a thought?

OP
OP
Francisco

Francisco

Forum Crew Member
We do have 2 other vehicles that's why I got rid of my vehicle and because I'm sure there's a lot of competition in Hall of EMT's trying to get sponsored and favorites