Opportunity for non-US Paramedic or Nurse

pcbguy

Forum Lieutenant
Premium Member
Hello!

We have an opening for a NATO country paramedic or nurse. The position is located about 20 mins north of Prishtina, Kosovo and is for a Role 1 Clinic.

Easy days and good living. Kosovo is a nice break from Iraq and Afghanistan for whoever might be interested.

PM me for details or if you have any questions.

SandpitMedic

Crowd pleaser
Hello!

We have an opening for a NATO country paramedic or nurse. The position is located about 20 mins north of Prishtina, Kosovo and is for a Role 1 Clinic.

Easy days and good living. Kosovo is a nice break from Iraq and Afghanistan for whoever might be interested.

PM me for details or if you have any questions.

Sir, is this a US medic vacancy or an non-US medic vacancy? I'm not sure is US is considered non-NATO.

... Your post in the CHS thread was "There is also a NATO contract that just started in Kosovo also. Small Role 1 with a US Medic and NATO Medic and Doctor."

Me thinks this means the US slot is taken, but I just have to ask, seeking a little clarification. Thank you in advance.

OP
OP
pcbguy

pcbguy

Forum Lieutenant
Premium Member
Yes the US spot is taken. We need a non-US Medic or Nurse from a NATO country.

SandpitMedic

Crowd pleaser
Roger that. Thank you for the clarification.

Mark29

Forum Ride Along
Yes the US spot is taken. We need a non-US Medic or Nurse from a NATO country.
Sir, is this a US medic vacancy or an non-US medic vacancy? I'm not sure is US is considered non-NATO.

... Your post in the CHS thread was "There is also a NATO contract that just started in Kosovo also. Small Role 1 with a US Medic and NATO Medic and Doctor."

Me thinks this means the US slot is taken, but I just have to ask, seeking a little clarification. Thank you in advance.
Sir good day! Do you still have any vacancy?