NYC EMT charged with sexual assault

ExpatMedic0

MS, NRP
wow.... FDNY EMS sure has had a lot of bad publicity lately.

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
Eh, I hate those stories. They have NOTHING to do with the persons job/career as none of the alleged activities took place on the job, from what they state, and as such they need to leave it separated.

Again, journalist doing it to sell the story.

firetender

Community Leader Emeritus
Eh, I hate those stories. They have NOTHING to do with the persons job/career as none of the alleged activities took place on the job, from what they state, and as such they need to leave it separated.

I disagree. He holds a public trust. A critter like that, by definition, would be prowling on the job.

I don't think that reflects on EMS, the NYFD or any of us. The dude is an aberration. Such things happen everywhere and in equal frequency.

AnthonyM83

Forum Asst. Chief

Are you serious? The arrests were for armed sodomization an 11-year old boy in an elevator and 4 others sexual assaults including RAPE.

I don't want him around my little brothers or sisters or mother when they're altered in the back of an ambulance. He allegedly raped someone at gunpoint.

This wasn't like some boyfriend-girlfriend "he said, she said" thing. This was armed rape of a woman and an 11 year old boy, among others....

He can be YOUR partner :)