NREMT Written Exam

bigmoosewi

Forum Probie
Looking for suggestions on a website with some free NREMT-basic exams.

blogspoter507

Forum Ride Along
You can find a lot of good exams by just searching google however the problem is that sometimes they aren't correct.

id44.com is a good one I have used in the past

sweetpete

Forum Lieutenant
A decent website for passing the NREMT

Hey Man,

I used national-training-ems.com for my EMT-I. It helped get me into the "taking online tests" mode. It might help you too.

Take care,
Pete

Wild_Weasel

Forum Crew Member
Hello,

+1 for national-training-ems.com , I used it too and it helped.

Cheers,
W-W

Hey Man,

I used national-training-ems.com for my EMT-I. It helped get me into the "taking online tests" mode. It might help you too.

Take care,
Pete

sweetpete

Forum Lieutenant
Oh, and my apologies, I didn't realize you asked for a free website. I think the one we listed costs about $39 for 30 day/unlimited access. My bad.

Take care,
Pete

OFFROADMEDIC

Forum Ride Along
I have one that cost $30 for a year, it's from JB learning and it's called JB test prep, works great and I passed with ease!!

gtmemt

Forum Probie
I have one that cost $30 for a year, it's from JB learning and it's called JB test prep, works great and I passed with ease!!

I agree with you about JBlearning! jblearning was freaking awesome! It gave accurate and detailed information on answers you get wrong and it helps you get into the NREMT exam taking mindset. Once I took the NREMT it was a breeze!

Blessed187

Forum Lieutenant
Looking for suggestions on a website with some free NREMT-basic exams.

Try this one GABLEARNING.COM a guy from the state gave us this one last night during our skills test. He said it's the best one he has seen. Good luck to you! I am just waiting for my e-mail to make appt.

Martyn

Forum Asst. Chief
Try this one GABLEARNING.COM a guy from the state gave us this one last night during our skills test. He said it's the best one he has seen. Good luck to you! I am just waiting for my e-mail to make appt.

Can't find it, any chance of the full web address ie www. etc etc etc