NREMT in Pennsylvania

OP
OP
Sassafras

Sassafras

Forum Captain
I'm not a pureist. I just hate hot places. They scare me. You will never catch me on a firetruck unless they promise me I don't have to go into that big scarey place with the crackeling monster licking away at the windows. LOL

EMS49393

Forum Captain
I'm not a pureist. I just hate hot places. They scare me. You will never catch me on a firetruck unless they promise me I don't have to go into that big scarey place with the crackeling monster licking away at the windows. LOL

Yeah, but they give you a really neat coat and hat!

No, but seriously, I don't care for fire either, but I LOVE to be busy running calls, so a major department is a good fit for me. Steady pay and union representation also seems to be a good fit after my last experience.

ERMedic

Forum Probie
Negative there cowboy, come to any of the 4 counties surrounding Philadelphia and I can point you to about 15 911 squads hiring medics, I personally have an interview tomorrow for a 911 squad, that is civil service, that is down 4 FT medics.

I completley agree! As a medic who lives in Philadelphia and has worked in the surrounding counties and philly, in my opinion are many medic jobs. And yes, EMT jobs are a dime a dozen...