NJ EMT-B EXAM QUESTIONS... (New Here)

R

Remo

First off I just want to say that I'm new to this forum and this is my first post. I have some questions about the EMT-Basic Exam for New Jersey. I will be taking it this Tuesday, June 5th at the Union County Police Academy.

My first question is, will the test be computer based or on a Scantron sheet? Computer based tests are usually more comfortable for me, although it's not that big of a deal either way.

My second question is will there be just the written test or will there be practicals at separate stations? When I finished my EMT-B course back in December we had Final Practicals along with our final exam. Both of which I passed with no problems. I'm prepared either way but it would be a load off my chest to know for sure.

Last but not least, is there anything besides my State ID, CPR Card and of course a pencil I should bring with me for testing?

Thanks in advance! :unsure:

bnn987

Forum Ride Along
Written/scantron/ not a practical - just the written exam

First off I just want to say that I'm new to this forum and this is my first post. I have some questions about the EMT-Basic Exam for New Jersey. I will be taking it this Tuesday, June 5th at the Union County Police Academy.

My first question is, will the test be computer based or on a Scantron sheet? Computer based tests are usually more comfortable for me, although it's not that big of a deal either way.

My second question is will there be just the written test or will there be practicals at separate stations? When I finished my EMT-B course back in December we had Final Practicals along with our final exam. Both of which I passed with no problems. I'm prepared either way but it would be a load off my chest to know for sure.

Last but not least, is there anything besides my State ID, CPR Card and of course a pencil I should bring with me for testing?

Thanks in advance! :unsure: