marcus08

Forum Ride Along
Hello all,

I finally made the decision to go to EMS school. Just a bit about myself; I start Aug 25th with EMT-B (of course) and possibly EMT-P if it really sparks my interest as im sure it would. My goal after EMS is an AS or BS in fire science to become a well rounded FF/Paramedic. I have some mild hospital experience so far as I used to be a nursing major till I found out nursing just was not for me.

Any FF/Paramedics in the house?

mikeylikesit

Candy Striper
Hello all,

I finally made the decision to go to EMS school. Just a bit about myself; I start Aug 25th with EMT-B (of course) and possibly EMT-P if it really sparks my interest as im sure it would. My goal after EMS is an AS or BS in fire science to become a well rounded FF/Paramedic. I have some mild hospital experience so far as I used to be a nursing major till I found out nursing just was not for me.

Any FF/Paramedics in the house?
welcome aboard. glad to see taht you're interested in EMS. Just don't join it and get your medic card just to get on the FD...you may regret it.

FFEMT1764

Devil's Advocate
Hello and welcome to the forum. Glad to see you have chosen EMS as a career path. Yes, there are plenty of FF/Medics that are here, so feel free to make yourself at home and ask questions. Again, Welcome!

uselessmedic

Forum Crew Member
Welcome to the forum and your endever into EMS, good luck with it!

Sapphyre

Forum Asst. Chief
Welcome! Hope you stick around.