New York Methodist Online Paramedic Program

vinward

Forum Ride Along
Does anyone know about the NY Methodist online medic program? What is it like? Has anyone taken it/know someone who has? Is it frowned upon? Any info would help. Thanks

Christopher

Forum Deputy Chief
Does anyone know about the NY Methodist online medic program? What is it like? Has anyone taken it/know someone who has? Is it frowned upon? Any info would help. Thanks

I'd avoid any online initial education paramedic class, but that's just me. It is the rare exception that I meet successful students from an online medic program (though, you could very well be that person!).

You need to evaluate what type of learner you are, and the availability of educational resources outside of class to see if online is right for you.

EEEMMMTTT

Forum Crew Member
ny Methodist has a good program. not familiar with their online however, do you have a link to their brochure ?

OP
OP
V

vinward

Forum Ride Along
Sorry but it won't let me reply with the link since I only have 1 post. But the brochure I found was on the methodist website, it was the same one they use for the regular program. S

EEEMMMTTT

Forum Crew Member
i dunno... I think I did a very thorough look at their webs page, saw nothing about a online program... can you PM the link ?