new on here

medic45

Forum Ride Along
Hey just wanted to introduce myself to yall im new to this site. I work for a rural 911 service in middle Tennessee as a Paramedic always looking to learn something new or get feedback on ideas.

Martyn

Forum Asst. Chief
Hi ya both, welcome to EMTLife...(just thought I'd be first to welcome ya) :cool:

EMT-23

Forum Crew Member
welcome to emtlife...lots of good info on here...i wanted to be second to welcome yall

EMT11KDL

Forum Asst. Chief
Welcome, :usa:

emscrazy1

Forum Lieutenant
Hey just wanted to introduce myself to yall im new to this site. I work for a rural 911 service in middle Tennessee as a Paramedic always looking to learn something new or get feedback on ideas.

Which county in Mid. TN? I'm from the Franklin area.

Rettsani

Forum Captain
Hello,
I'm here just randomly stumbled upon your forum ....
I'm from Germany and Rettungssanitäterin (EMT ?) always in search for new knowledge, or just new friends with whom I share work and hobby in any way.
I really hope that my English is to have a say here may be good enough and you do not immediately think of a troll or something when I write something stupid.

greeting
Rettsani

OP
OP
M

medic45

Forum Ride Along
Sorry it has taking me so long to reply ive had alot going on. Glad to see some fellow TN people on here. As for my where abouts I work as a Paramedic in Hickman county, I know a few people from Franklin Fire and Williamson EMS.