New- hope families are welcome

Do you really taser the neighborhood kids fm?

No, but I'd like to! The turkey next door had a baby, and *I* get to listen to it scream all night. I don't have kids, and don't want any.. but the screaming baby next door is preventing me from getting any sleep.
2am..3am..4am.. WAAAAH.

Ugh.

I'm probably going to have to start sleeping out on my couch. :|

Oh, and 3 stories down from my apartment is the complex's playground. So when I come home from work on Sunday AM, I can't sleep because the little terrorists are down there shrieking like banshee.

I get no respect! :|

No, but I'd like to! The turkey next door had a baby, and *I* get to listen to it scream all night. I don't have kids, and don't want any.. but the screaming baby next door is preventing me from getting any sleep.
2am..3am..4am.. WAAAAH.

Ugh.

I'm probably going to have to start sleeping out on my couch. :|

Oh, and 3 stories down from my apartment is the complex's playground. So when I come home from work on Sunday AM, I can't sleep because the little terrorists are down there shrieking like banshee.

I get no respect! :|

lol, join the army, or backpack europe with a limited budget and nowhere to sleep once in awhile... you'll learn how to sleep in the funniest of positions in the oddest of places. Going from Amsterdam to Paris via train, we had no seats cause the first come first serves filled up and we barely missed the train all together... so a 5 hour train ride sitting on the floor in the middle car between to passenger cars right next to the bathroom... people stepping over us every few minutes or so, people using the washroom etc etc. We all slept like babies :D

lol......I always thought that folks in EMS could sleep standing up if need be :D

Fron 96-98 I used to work on the ramp at the Seattle-Tacoma Intl' airport. I have fallen asleep sitting against the nose gear of a Boeing 757 that we were about to push out. I have fallen asleep in a baggage cart and got a ride across the ramp. I fell asleep in the pushback tractor attached to a Boeing 747 while waiting for the flight crew to give the OK to push off the gate. (I then almost pushed the aircraft onto the grass, but that's another story..)

I can sleep at our quarters just fine. I've fallen asleep on the gurney before. I sleep through my alarm all the time.

But there are 2 things that I can *NOT* sleep through - snoring, and BABIES!

*cries woefully*

Fron 96-98 I used to work on the ramp at the Seattle-Tacoma Intl' airport. I have fallen asleep sitting against the nose gear of a Boeing 757 that we were about to push out. I have fallen asleep in a baggage cart and got a ride across the ramp. I fell asleep in the pushback tractor attached to a Boeing 747 while waiting for the flight crew to give the OK to push off the gate. (I then almost pushed the aircraft onto the grass, but that's another story..)

I can sleep at our quarters just fine. I've fallen asleep on the gurney before. I sleep through my alarm all the time.

But there are 2 things that I can *NOT* sleep through - snoring, and BABIES!

*cries woefully*

I fallen asleep on a cot too,and also a bench seat in the back of the unit,talk about comfy.

I've fallen asleep in the back of the rig and also in the cab.

on a bus trip, a school bus...with about 25 high school students hyped on energy (it was a weekend trip to go see some awsome plays with the drama dpt. tha twas about 5+hrs away) i fell asleep and ended up still on the seat with my head under the seat in front of me...i also ended up with my head under my own seat...how i did it i have no clue....slept good though lol :) i can sleep in alot of really interesting positions....basiclly i don't care where i am if im really really super tired i will find away to close my eyes...i almost fell asleep during a preformance of a play with an audience while running the light board....during rehersal the week before i made the lights flash because i layed my head down and pressed a button...ohhh i was in trouble....lol :D

i can sleep damn near anywhere. anywhere in the unit, front seat tech seat bench rack. ill sleep on the couch at the house or on the stair case on in a chair at the desk. i have even fallen asleep in the engine romm of a coast gurad 41ft MLB at full throttle.

the one place i cant sleep is the bunk room at the house. wtf knows why but i have never slept well in there.

Back