New Hawaii EMT student

Hawaii_Guy

Forum Ride Along
Hello all,

Naturally I think we all want to be the best we can be. Whether it be someone who is just starting EMT school, or a seasoned 15 year paramedic. I just got accepted to the Hawaii EMT college which is highly competitive, and I have to say I am beyond excited; I am positively elated! This is a big honor for me, and a great chance for me to give back to the community. A chance to make a real difference within these beautiful islands that I grew up in. If it weren't for the mentality of ALOHA, and for the countless friendly people I've met over the years, I wouldn't be the benevolent, humble, hardworking 29 year old man that I am today.

With that said, I am here so I can share thoughts and ideas with hard-working, dedicated people like yourself in order to continually learn and improve. My classes start this August, and I will have a job by January or February as an EMT basic. I hope to "surf" these forums and even more so, I hope to one day be able to contribute something in return. Like we say in Hawaii:

Aloha and much mahalos,

Buddhi Ciancio

WTDCQN9.jpg