New Guy

C.T.E.M.R.

Forum Lieutenant
I wasn't sure where to post my introduction so ill post it here for now,

To start off i must say that when i found this site i was impressed, Its very easy to use and everyone seems to get along. So about me. I am Currently Certified as an emergency medical responder in the state of Connecticut. I currently belong to my hometowns local volunteer/paid service and plan on getting my EMT soon. I have always had an interest in ems, Basically since i can remember. I grew up around the fire dept. my dad was an active member for 25 years. So i have been to a number of different calls. luckily i live in area where we are busy daily. Approximately 2000 calls a year and growing split between our two rigs. We always manage to keep busy with 7 assisted living/senior housing complexes, and two highways. Well i guess ill go check out the rest of the site. Thanks for reading.

--- Nolan.

lampnyter

Forum Captain
Welcome!

Last edited by a moderator:

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
Nolan,

Welcome, this site is a great resource, I think I've learned more here than I learned in my EMT class. There is an "official introduction" thread down in the "EMS Lounge" a little bit down the home page.

Take every post as a learning opportunity and with a grain of salt, there are some extremely knowledgable people on here. This place is a great place to learn as long as you're willing to open your actions up to criticism.

beandip4all

Forum Lieutenant
yay, Nutmeg state! :D

(grew up in Eat Slime here)....

welcome