New FD Reality Series

atropine

Forum Captain
Now we will all see what some hard work is all about and a deserving pension plan is in order for these heros.:rolleyes:

OP
OP
C

cm4short

Forum Lieutenant
Just a reminder

:excl:"FIRST IN" start airing this Wednesday, the 30th @ 10pm. It on BET, check your local listing for show times and channel. It's about the lives both on and off the station. I have friends on that department, so you know I'll be watching.

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
You said that one the first page.

ggpjon

Forum Ride Along
looks interesting.. they also have an ems show called trauma. watched the premiere yesterday which was expectantly unrealistic, but still interesting. lol

Luno

OG
Premium Member
I think that "hero" is used so much that it has completely devalued the word, however, this is one of the few reality shows that I think I'm going to enjoy. It's raw, yet carries the human touch, and is something that anyone in urban EMS should be able to connect with.

el Murpharino

Forum Captain
I hope Snoop Dogg makes a cameo...or Dr. Dre

281mustang

Forum Lieutenant
I think that "hero" is used so much that it has completely devalued the word, however, this is one of the few reality shows that I think I'm going to enjoy. It's raw, yet carries the human touch, and is something that anyone in urban EMS should be able to connect with.
Agreed. Having the narrator relentlessly praising the FFs gets a little annoying, but overall it looks like a good show.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
C

cm4short

Forum Lieutenant
Anyone else been keeping up with this show. It's pretty good. If you've missed the episodes you can go to bet.com and got to the link for First In. They load each episode on the Thursday after it's aired.

Tincanfireman

Airfield Operations
I'm certain the premise was to channel Cops, and I think they are succeeding admirably. Good show...