New EMS Tribute!

lakerzfan36

Forum Probie
Hey guys, heres a new EMS tribute video I made.
My first video, took me a while to make it since I am not so familiar with video editing, but it was a good experience. Open to feedback and constructive criticism! Please tell me what I did wrong, or good with the video!Im not usually into making videos, but had some procrastinating to do (studying for bio), so i thought, what the hell!

video clips taken from alexisonfires "accidents" and music is from breaking benjamin, "breath"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpIDBj15MhM

thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

TripsTer

Forum Crew Member
Awesome song choice, can't go wrong with Breaking Benjamin.

This is probably one of the best tribute videos I have seen yet. Editing was great and you faded out and came back in at key moments in the song. It wasn't just a slideshow or a video with a song thrown in. I can tell you put some effort into it and it shows.

Keep it up man you got some talent.

Last edited by a moderator:

TraprMike

Forum Lieutenant
listened to it. good song. never heard of it before..
did you pay for that Sony software?? 600 bux????

reaper

Working Bum
No offense here, but that looks exactly like the Thrice video, with different music?

OP
OP
L

lakerzfan36

Forum Probie
Awesome song choice, can't go wrong with Breaking Benjamin.

This is probably one of the best tribute videos I have seen yet. Editing was great and you faded out and came back in at key moments in the song. It wasn't just a slideshow or a video with a song thrown in. I can tell you put some effort into it and it shows.

Keep it up man you got some talent.

Thanks, thats great to hear, especially since it was my first video! :p

and its not thrice's video, its from alexisonfire, song is called "accidents"
somebody took that video and put it to thrices artist in the ambulance
i took the same video and cut it up, ALOT! lol

remember to hit the rate button on youtube!

ivanh3

Forum Probie
Nice job...how is working with Vegas? I haven't used it for quite a while. Kinda had a steep learning curve back in the day.