Need Help LA County...

TheyCallMeNasty

Forum Crew Member
Hi...I just passed my national regis. like 3 weeks ago got my ambu drivers license and started to apply...I got an interview for the 25th but its saying they require LA expanded scope ive been calling around to try to find a class lately but ive gotten nothing....if any of you guys might know of something soon here please let me know with info thank you

Big Easy

Forum Probie
Hi...I just passed my national regis. like 3 weeks ago got my ambu drivers license and started to apply...I got an interview for the 25th but its saying they require LA expanded scope ive been calling around to try to find a class lately but ive gotten nothing....if any of you guys might know of something soon here please let me know with info thank you

check this out:

https://www.cpc.mednet.ucla.edu/course/emt-expanded-scope

socalmedic

Mediocre at best
ciemt in signal hill, and if you search the LA EMS website there may just be a list with all the expanded scope providers and their phone numbers...:ph34r:

heres a hint, there are three places to get it, two of which are listed here, if you can tell me the third i will give you a lolly pop.