National EMS Expo in Atlanta?

DT4EMS

Kip Teitsort, Founder
Anyone here planning on attending the Expo in October-09?

Looks like we will be presenting at the pre-conference if all goes well. I would like to be able to meet some of my friends from here.

Kip

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
Anyone here planning on attending the Expo in October-09?

Looks like we will be presenting at the pre-conference if all goes well. I would like to be able to meet some of my friends from here.

Kip

I sure hope so! If I do, I'll definately stop by and see you guys.

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
How about JEMS... in BALTIMORE!???

Grady_emt

Forum Captain
EMS EXPO is gonna be here in the ATL? Did not know that, guess i'll be here

4mysins

Forum Probie
I will be there. Hopefully by then I will be done with all of my testing and able to take a down week to go to the Expo. I missed Vegas..

karaya

EMS Paparazzi
Premium Member
I'll be at both video taping numerous interviews along with new product reviews for one of my publishers. See you there!

reaper

Working Bum
Yes, I am gonna make this one. i can not get to Baltimore, due to work.

Sieldan

Forum Crew Member
Dang, thats just around the corner from me. Gonna have to try and make it.

4mysins

Forum Probie
We should try and get something together to have a chance to meet each other. What do you all think?

At the Expo is a "trade show" and a chance to meet other EMS personnel. This gives vendors the chance to show off new products and also they have training CEU's there also.

Airwaygoddess

Forum Deputy Chief
Baltimore MD

I will be at the JEMS conference in March! ^_^

trevor1189

Forum Captain
I just signed up for the ems expo next week in Baltimore (I live about 3 hours from there). Driving down on Friday. For $20 I figure it will be a fun day to get out of town and check out some of the new gear and equipment.