NAEMT Rescuer Relief Fund Needs You!

podmedic@mac.com

Forum Crew Member
:excl: I posted this on my blog but I thought it was important enough to post here, too:

EMS workers in the gulf coast areas struck by last year's hurricanes are still at their posts despite that fact that many of them are still living in barracks-like conditions in FEMA trailers away from their families. They are still awaiting insurance awards that will only partially pay for their losses.

You can Help! The NAEMT (National Association of EMT's) has set up a fund to assist our colleagues. They have absorbed the costs of the fund so that 100% of your money goes right were it's supposed to. The NAEMT EMS and Rescuer Relief Fund has already disbursed $120,000 in time for the 2005 holiday season but this is just not enough!

NAEMT Executive Director William E. Brown, Jr. states, "If every EMS worker donated just $20, we could raise $2 million dollars." That's a great goal. Click the link in the text above or at the bottom of this post to contribute or get more information.

Donate to the fund here!

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
podmedic@mac.com said:
:excl: I posted this on my blog but I thought it was important enough to post here, too:

EMS workers in the gulf coast areas struck by last year's hurricanes are still at their posts despite that fact that many of them are still living in barracks-like conditions in FEMA trailers away from their families. They are still awaiting insurance awards that will only partially pay for their losses.

You can Help! The NAEMT (National Association of EMT's) has set up a fund to assist our colleagues. They have absorbed the costs of the fund so that 100% of your money goes right were it's supposed to. The NAEMT EMS and Rescuer Relief Fund has already disbursed $120,000 in time for the 2005 holiday season but this is just not enough!

NAEMT Executive Director William E. Brown, Jr. states, "If every EMS worker donated just $20, we could raise $2 million dollars." That's a great goal. Click the link in the text above or at the bottom of this post to contribute or get more information.

Donate to the fund here!
I dontated a while ago... and I've got an autographed poster, too!