My New Ride!

OP
OP
D

divinewind_007

Forum Lieutenant
GaEMT said:
Now is it me or am I the only one who caught the fact that in Tennessee teh ambulances have an "Omaha" orange stripe. Would that not be Volunteer or Rocky Top Orange? Just wondering from a SEC fan (and a bigger LSU one)

thats our biggest complaint....unfortunately they wont change it. so we are stuck with Omaha Orange<_<

Medic38572

Forum Crew Member
Divine wind the reason they wont change it is because there is still one member who will not vote to change the law it goes way back to when ems in tn started they were all UT VOL fans every board member and they all voted on this it has not changed since that time! Another reason was to keep everything in tn uniform and professional looking no hockey stripes ect ect all units were to be the same omaha orange strips on white! One day soon they may change it but intill then I guess we are stuck with it!

emtwannabe

Forum Lieutenant
I kinda prefer Florida Gator orange, myself......

Jeff

fm_emt

Useless without caffeine
2k-ext1.jpg

like you said they do the job and from my experience they are alot more reliable.

Dude, that looks like a rolling Christmas gift for some odd reason. I think the Star of Life makes it look like a bow!

joemt

Forum Lieutenant
"Dude, that looks like a rolling Christmas gift for some odd reason"

I thought the very same thing.

TheDoll

Forum Captain
Here's our campus rig. Haha, yeah, I know, it's short, but there is a bed behind all of those people. :rolleyes:

TCERT.jpg

You know, maybe we should paint it the color of our jackets...

P.S. I know some of you have seen it before and made jokes, so don't poke any more fun at the little thing. :p
i thought you were kidding until i read on to other posts! ha!
actually, though, that little thing looks pretty cool! i bet it's fun to drive!
do you guys ever try and see how many of you you can fit inside it? heh, heh.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
D

divinewind_007

Forum Lieutenant
trutfully i was really surprised at how close the game was. UT was playing like crap. if they dont start doing better i am going to be for Vanderbilt

Airwaygoddess

Forum Deputy Chief
Super Sweet Ride!

I think she looks sweet!! This type of ambulance is get for the extra working room. Halls Ambulance uses that orange color. ( they are located in Bakersfield, Ca.) It looks like the light bar is set into the ambulance itself. ( no "top tear off" !)

Got her about a month ago. Finally got some pictures. She has the
E-450 chassis with a 18 inch extension in the cab. I like the way the extension is built into the box so you can't tell from the outside and the extra room in the cab is nice too.[/QUOTE]