My early birthday surprise

fortsmithman

Forum Deputy Chief
I passed my NRP course today. Afterwards I was at the store and i get toned out. It was a code 1 call(that's my services highest priority) . The call was person choking at a local restaurant. When we arrive one of the EMR's says she's grabbing the AED and told me to get the trauma bag. When we enter the restaurant the rest of the dept is there and they all yell surprise. It was just a ruse to get me there. They did it because our co-ordinator will be out of town on my birthday on the 10th so they did it today. I got a goblet and some socks and some funny cards. we took up two long tables. At one table were half the dept and at the other table the other half. The other table three of our member who are also territorial coroners.

karaya

EMS Paparazzi
Premium Member
Congratulations! Sounds like it was fun!

emtfarva

Forum Captain
happy birthday, but what a waste of a P1, lol! :p:p:p

JonTullos

Forum Captain
Awesome stuff! Sounds like it was a blast. :)

benkfd

Forum Crew Member
Congrats!! Sounds like y'all had a fun time, EH!:p

OP
OP
fortsmithman

fortsmithman

Forum Deputy Chief
Today is my birthday. I talked to my services acting co-ordinator and he gave me the night off. Tomorrow morning I go back to being on call. Tomorrow I will respond whether or not I am hung over.

KempoEMT

Forum Lieutenant
Today is my birthday. I talked to my services acting co-ordinator and he gave me the night off. Tomorrow morning I go back to being on call. Tomorrow I will respond whether or not I am hung over.

Thats good resolve! hope it goes well. Happy Birthday

Hockey

Quackers
*waiting for the people who criticize you for going P1 and how dangerous it was*

:)

Happy Birthday sounds like its going to be fun