My 12-leads (or how I came to hate Phillips) BIG PICS

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
So we did 12-leads on eachother the other day in class. Ran a first one and printed it off... wasn't too keen on the comments from the machine interpretation on the right, so waited 10 minutes and ran another strip... getting much of the same comments. Let's see if you guys notice anything odd. (PS-- yes I know we dont trust the comments, but they still made me do a double check... maybe I'm just turning in to a Munchhausen?)

Strips are in order, 1 section at a time. Pics taken from my phone, so they suck, but I can retake a pic if you want me to.

Info-- 21y/o male, bp 120/80, hr tends to be 50's.

Strip 1
ekg1-1-2.jpg

ekg1-2-1.jpg

ekg1-3-1.jpg

ekg1-4-1.jpg

Strip 2----------------------------------------------------------------

2-1-1.jpg

2-2-1.jpg

2-3-1.jpg

2-4-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Smash

Forum Asst. Chief
I need glasses.

I can't see diddly I'm afraid. Looks like you have high take-off. I assume you are very skinny? Or you have hours to live. Can never remember which way that works.

TomB

Forum Captain
The computer can't correlate to the history and clinical presentation. It takes a medical professional to do that. This ECG shows right atrial enlargement, incomplete RBBB, and a fairly impessive ST/T abnormality. If it was taken from a 38 year old male with chest pain, diaphoretic, etc., I'd be very concerned.

Tom