Most Odd Breakfast

Barney_Fife

Forum Crew Member
Post the weirdest thing you've eaten for breakfast..?

This morning, I had a massive, pulled pork sandwich. Anyone in the general vicinity will regret that decision later today. :ph34r:

SES4

Forum Lieutenant
Leftover soup with Saltines broken over it, Nerds candy, and a Powerade.

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
Nuffin! I very rarely eat breakfast.

bunkie

Forum Asst. Chief
I'm not a huge breakfast eater either but I think the most inappropriate thing I've ever had for breakfast was cookies. :blush: I was pregnant at the time so I'll blame it on the craving. ;)

surname_levi

Forum Crew Member
i think a mickey d's double cheeseburger one time. but in EMS or other healthcare jobs...breakfast to some, is dinner to others

Sasha

Forum Chief
Anytime I eat breakfast, it is usually inappropriate. I don't like breakfast food so it's most often what is considered lunch and dinner by others. Friday night we had "breakfast" around 2am at Dennys.. Everyone else ordered breakfast, I ordered cheese fries. It was yummy.

Mountain Res-Q

Forum Deputy Chief
Likewise not a breakfast fan; I just can't eat that early in the morning... so when I do eat breakfast it is usually not really breakfast-type foods or I am only eating breakfst foods because I have been up for hours.

But, I would have to say, Chili and Hot Chocolate is a weirder one for 0830. :unsure: But it was a cold morning and they were both hot...

Scout

Para-Noid
Ya all live sheltered lives. Try the getting all the odds and ends from a pig, grind them down, add oats bit of lard dried pigs blood all wrapped up in a bit of intestine. Then add more ground pig, add herbs and mince it into more intestine. The get an aborted chicken and crack it into a pan of oil, fry till solid. Then some silvers of the back of a pig. More fried fungus, bit of tomato.

other options are to omit the blood in the first pudding, soda bread, fried potato, hash browns, cheese beans and liver.

Often served in a french bread roll. Thats a normal breakfast, the more odd ball ones are endless

Sasha

Forum Chief
Ya all live sheltered lives. Try the getting all the odds and ends from a pig, grind them down, add oats bit of lard dried pigs blood all wrapped up in a bit of intestine. Then add more ground pig, add herbs and mince it into more intestine. The get an aborted chicken and crack it into a pan of oil, fry till solid. Then some silvers of the back of a pig. More fried fungus, bit of tomato.

other options are to omit the blood in the first pudding, soda bread, fried potato, hash browns, cheese beans and liver.

Often served in a french bread roll. Thats a normal breakfast, the more odd ball ones are endless

Reading that just made me not want meat for a long time.

Thank you, my Irish friend.

Mountain Res-Q

Forum Deputy Chief

Just because there was a potato famine years ago, doesn't mean you have to throw everything even remotely eatable together and call it food... :unsure: I have some Irish "friends" all I have to say is... :rolleyes: j/k

MIkePrekopa

Forum Crew Member
I don't really have rules for breakfast. I prefer Ham, eggs, and cheese on a bagel, but if it's in the fridge, and doesn't have too much mold on it, and I just woke up, its breakfast...

I think my best was Cheese fries and a "ginormous pulled pork samich" (its what was written on the wapper in sharpie) from a tiny gas station in some tiny farm town i was driving through... best food ever.

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
Does eating dinner at 0300 count? Recently pulled a 24. Ate my dinner (Subway Turkey w/ all the veggies for breakfast. Plus other various and sundry items the types of which I have forgotten. Ü)

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
My daily is odd but not bizarre...

ABout 1/4 lb peanut butter on three slices of bread smashed once so it fits my mouth, and either coffee with brown sugar or Mt Dew,on the way to work.

In the field, used to be cornnuts and jerky and/or MRE leftovers and canteen water.

On the road used to be uncooked refrigerated green bean burritos from quickshops until I got food poisoning and almost hurled on a radio reporter.

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
Chocolate cake and ramen noodles. I hate breakfast.:p

Ok. I take back what I said in that previous post. My most interesting breakfast (well, meal) was at around 0400 during a SAR. I remember finding myself standing with a few other guys on a dirt trail in the fog and cold (about 35 degrees), in the the middle of the woods at night, covered in dirt and grime and blood from cuts from thorn bushses, half slurping, half eating cold ramen noodles out of my nalgene. It was at that point I thought to myself, "what the heck am I doing here."