Minnesota EMTs or Medics?

Tjfemt911

Forum Probie
Wondering if there are any medics or EMTs in Minnesota and know of any place that is hiring EMT-B's??
:blush:

ethorp

Forum Probie
Wondering if there are any medics or EMTs in Minnesota and know of any place that is hiring EMT-B's??
:blush:

nope they are really hard to find, i have looked all over but every one i talk to says they dont have any spots. even the volunteer fr team in my area is full <_<

OP
OP
Tjfemt911

Tjfemt911

Forum Probie
nope they are really hard to find, i have looked all over but every one i talk to says they dont have any spots. even the volunteer fr team in my area is full <_<

Ugh... that's discouraging! <_< That really stinks.. I don't know what i'm going to do..

ethorp

Forum Probie
i'm just guessing here but u probably live in the city's, have you checked out work as like an ERT in any of the ER

fma08

Forum Asst. Chief
Shoulda asked about a month or so ago, just filled up our EMT spots. Might be one opening up soon though. Still looking for medics ^_^

OP
OP
Tjfemt911

Tjfemt911

Forum Probie
Yes, I have tried all the hospitals..

fma08 - Are you talking to me or ethorp?

Are you around this cities?

OP
OP
Tjfemt911

Tjfemt911

Forum Probie
oops! I was talking to fma08 when I asked that! But hey, good to know! I'm 30 miles north of the cities..

fma08

Forum Asst. Chief
Sorry, I was referring to the OP for TJ. I'm actually up north a ways. I'll PM ya.