Mercy College Health Sciences Des Moines IA

Aesculapius93

Forum Ride Along
Has anyone heard of this place and do you have any insight into wither they have a great Paramedic program?

I already made the mistake of attending a very bad paramedic course, I can't say where or much else as I may be testifying in court against them for a class mate who was harassed by them.
So I cannot afford to take another bad paramedic course.
I am very careful and choosy about where I enroll now, if I am going to be in debt further and expend more effort into this endeavor than not only does the course need to be good not bad, but it needs to be Great.

I have a list of questions I now ask every program director I call, based on what I experienced at that other place, and based on what I need as a student.
This Mercy College of Health Sciences was the only one to answer all of my questions with good answers.
However I have learned the hard way that the word of a Paramedic Program Director is not enough to bank on, and that researching the college is very crucial. Had I done more research before would have seen the other place had a notorious reputation.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited:
OP
OP
A

Aesculapius93

Forum Ride Along
Do people sport their swag proudly? Or you just see it at the booth?