Medic only

Bcez19

Forum Probie
Hey guys,
So my wife is going to be going to CRNA school. We may have to move to get her into school. I’m a paramedic/fto for a fire department in San Antonio. There’s two areas she has found so far as potential. One is Nashville and the other is Mobile (or outside of it). Does anyone know of any fire departments that hire medic only’s, what the schedules are for the area, about what I would be making in pay for the area? I know nothing about their EMS system so trying to get all the information I can. Also any areas other than those two that hire medic only’s. Thank you!

mgr22

Forum Deputy Chief
Hey guys,
So my wife is going to be going to CRNA school. We may have to move to get her into school. I’m a paramedic/fto for a fire department in San Antonio. There’s two areas she has found so far as potential. One is Nashville and the other is Mobile (or outside of it). Does anyone know of any fire departments that hire medic only’s, what the schedules are for the area, about what I would be making in pay for the area? I know nothing about their EMS system so trying to get all the information I can. Also any areas other than those two that hire medic only’s. Thank you!
I live close to Nashville and my son is a medic with NFD. PM me if you'd like to contact him.