MedCoast Ambulance?

EMTSic

Forum Probie
I filled out MedCoasts interest card and i just recently got information about the interview process.

However, I've heard quite a lot of bad things about them?

Is this a good or bad company?

EMT_HN

Forum Ride Along
Did you end up going forward with the application process with this company EMTSic? If you're currently working for them, how are you liking it?

sanchito

Forum Ride Along
Easy company to get hired with. Written test/Interview. Test is easy (NR type questions). Interview with their HR manager is pretty laid back. Dress nice and be in a good mood. Field employees are cool; management/dispatch is mostly family. IFT/CCT co currently expanding to include ALS. PM me with any questions

EMT_HN

Forum Ride Along
Easy company to get hired with. Written test/Interview. Test is easy (NR type questions). Interview with their HR manager is pretty laid back. Dress nice and be in a good mood. Field employees are cool; management/dispatch is mostly family. IFT/CCT co currently expanding to include ALS. PM me with any questions

Thanks for the response. I do have a few more questions. What is the starting pay for MedCoast? How are the benefits? What cities are they out of?