McCormick Patch

NPO

Forum Deputy Chief
Anyone from the LA area think they could mail me a patch from McCormick? I'd pay for it. I want one before they turn into a corporate beast.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Anyone from the LA area think they could mail me a patch from McCormick? I'd pay for it. I want one before they turn into a corporate beast.

I wonder if Jim73F has any?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
Reactions: NPO

CALEMT

For the love of God man it's 37 three-seven lol.

Jesus, I tried... hahahahaha! I blaming this on the heat! [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CALEMT

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
ROFL! And yeah, I might have a patch or two somewhere (maybe in my Pod which apparently is still in transit?) Don't really suppose I need a half dozen of them anymore xD If you're interested, I think I saw on the book of faces that they're selling a commemorative pink edition (breast cancer awareness) as well

Trying to remember, but I don't THINK Westmed was anywhere on the patches.....but that's what my badge read, Westmed EMT....wonder how long that'll take to be switched over ha

ITBITB13

Forum Lieutenant

What's it worth to ya?;)

OP
OP
NPO

NPO

Forum Deputy Chief
ROFL! And yeah, I might have a patch or two somewhere (maybe in my Pod which apparently is still in transit?) Don't really suppose I need a half dozen of them anymore xD If you're interested, I think I saw on the book of faces that they're selling a commemorative pink edition (breast cancer awareness) as well

Trying to remember, but I don't THINK Westmed was anywhere on the patches.....but that's what my badge read, Westmed EMT....wonder how long that'll take to be switched over ha
PM sent