MA EMTs Please Help

chet

Forum Crew Member
Hey All,
I'm sorry to bug you when I am sure you've been asked this question hundreds of times, but how long did it take you to find out if you passed your practical exam? It's been 3 weeks for me and I tried to find out through the PSI website if I passed but to no avail. I am really going crazy, they told me to wait 6-8 weeks and I'm just wondering if that is really the timeline. Oh God I need an ambulance...

feldy

Forum Captain
6 weeks...no joke. PSI does not assess the practicals those are only done by the state so you will get a postcard in the mail from the state telling you whether you can schedule the written or not.

OP
OP
C

chet

Forum Crew Member
Thank you, just gotta suck it up I guess! I think I failed anyway.... Have a good one!

medicdan

Forum Deputy Chief
Premium Member
Hey All,
I'm sorry to bug you when I am sure you've been asked this question hundreds of times, but how long did it take you to find out if you passed your practical exam? It's been 3 weeks for me and I tried to find out through the PSI website if I passed but to no avail. I am really going crazy, they told me to wait 6-8 weeks and I'm just wondering if that is really the timeline. Oh God I need an ambulance...

I hate to say it, but OEMS is in a state of flux right now, revising all of their systems and working to improve these response times, etc. You actually can log into the PSI website, using your candidate ID number (given to you before your practical), and try to schedule your written. This is online approximately 2 weeks before you get the postcard in the mail.

OP
OP
C

chet

Forum Crew Member
I heard that too, do you know if the number is only two digits? They gave me a number the day I took the practical but I also have a longer number the school I went to gave me. Thanks very much for the info. I am going nuts!:sad:

medicdan

Forum Deputy Chief
Premium Member
I heard that too, do you know if the number is only two digits? They gave me a number the day I took the practical but I also have a longer number the school I went to gave me. Thanks very much for the info. I am going nuts!:sad:

Its the longer number, something like 884xxx....