Los Angeles Attendant positions

Forum Ride Along
Hi guys, I'm new to EMS and have a question for everyone in LA and the surrounding area. My driving record is not so great, and I was thinking I'd apply for some EMT-B attendant positions.

Does anyone know what companies hire attendants? If not do you know what companies are more forgiving with driving records?

medicdan

Forum Deputy Chief
Premium Member
Hi guys, I'm new to EMS and have a question for everyone in LA and the surrounding area. My driving record is not so great, and I was thinking I'd apply for some EMT-B attendant positions.

Does anyone know what companies hire attendants? If not do you know what companies are more forgiving with driving records?

instant-gratification-is-not-soon-enough.jpg

Calm down... some of us work for a living and don't sit here waiting to answer your question at 4AM. The CA hiring environment is a difficult one, and it may take some more time for a member who is specifically knowledgeable to post. You've given us 9 hours... please have some more patience.

Medic Tim

Forum Deputy Chief
Premium Member

try using the search feature. This and similar questions are asked and answered on a regular basis.

Medlife Ambulance in Los Angeles. The king of hiring "Attendant only".

Dialysis-4-U Ambulance....