Looking for some book names

KyleG

Forum Crew Member
I really would like to study up on some certain things so I would like to buy some books if any one has a book that could help me could you post the name or a Link to Amazon.

Topics:
  • Airway
  • Pharmacology
  • Cardiac
  • Respiratory
  • Patho of the Brain

I would like them to be more on the side of EMS but if its a really good book then I don't really care one way or another.

Christopher

Forum Deputy Chief
I really would like to study up on some certain things so I would like to buy some books if any one has a book that could help me could you post the name or a Link to Amazon.

Topics:
  • Airway
  • Pharmacology
  • Cardiac
  • Respiratory
  • Patho of the Brain

I would like them to be more on the side of EMS but if its a really good book then I don't really care one way or another.

Airway? Dr. Levitan's AirwayCam.com is your one stop shop. His book is amazing as well.

Pharmacology? For specific medications in EMS I like Brady's pocket guide.

Cardiac? Depends on what you mean by "cardiac". For 3-Leads/12-Leads I'd recommend Tomas Garcia's The Art of Interpretation (Arrhythmia companion).

For general Patho (resp/cardio/neuro/etc) I recommend Samuel Galvagno's Emergency Pathophysiology. Concise, yet enough to give you clinical insight.

webster44

Forum Crew Member
Cardiology - tom Garcia

AP - bledsoe, I think it's called AP for the pre hospital provider.

For EKG interpretation I recommend the most current edition of Rapid Interpretation of EKG's by Dale Dubin, M.D.

OP
OP
KyleG

KyleG

Forum Crew Member
Thanks Everyone this will do great