Long time, no thread, Sorr!! In need of Morale Support!!

JDFEMS

Forum Probie
Hi everyone!! I've been out of the loop recently, started Paramedic school last month (and took a cruise to the Carribean, Saw some fellow AMR employees in Miami (Damn it, how'd they get Strikers and we're stuck with BS Pro Flex's???) More importantly, SCHOOL!!!! I'm in a 6 montd didactic, 2.5 month field internship class, every B shift, and I'm trying to find some good websites to bone up on A & P on. I have the new AAOS A & P Paramedic, (AWESOME Book!) But I want more testing, so I can make sure I'm not a complete retard!! Anyone with any ideas?? So far, it's pretty simple, but I know it's going to get killer! :( If any ideas (or just general wisedom and Paramedic school tips and websites, my email is JDFEMS@aol.com.

Thanks!!
Btw, saw the Nasau Fire Dept, (They have type II's, but at least also have LifePak 11 Capability and they are HUNGRY for staff, so if anyone is interested in LONG hours, Little Pay, and paying about $6.00 a gallon for Reconstitued Milk as well as having to deal with about 10,000 one time visitors in a 24 hr period, let me know!!! :)

OP
OP
J

JDFEMS

Forum Probie
Thanks!

Thanks for the Links, I actually took my first test today and didn't do half bad, so we'll see!