Loans?

Forum Probie
Everywhere I have looked so far for a loan for medic school, does not approve the school I'm going to. (NCTI - pretty much the biggest EMS school in Ca). Where did everyone get loans from? I really dont want to go to Bank of Grandparents if i dont have to

disassociative

Forum Captain
Well, given that the Paramedic program I attended was not degree seeking--financial aid was not an option. I had to take out a bank loan against my credit for tuition. Worth it? I am still deciding.

OP
OP

Forum Probie
i think thats why im having a hard time also. its a tech school. however, they do offer loans to western career college students. that is far from a real college. i guess ill have to see what else is out there.

TheDoll

Forum Captain
do you have to pay for everything upfront or can you make payments as you go through school? if that is an option would that work for you? my school is free through the hospital where i work. perhaps, there is a hospital around you where they offer a deal like this? good luck!

KEVD18

Forum Deputy Chief
allie mae offer continuing education/technical education loans for most of the schools in existance, at least in my area. even the private schools....