Licensing

Jmoore3004

Forum Ride Along
I passed my NREMT. I recently got certified in the state of Indiana. Am I now good to work, or do I need to apply for an Indiana license?

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
I don't know specifics about Indiana, but usually you are good to go once you have a state cert. From what I've seen, the NREMT usually helps you get a state cert, but isn't usually good on its own. My recommendation is to apply for jobs or call different agencies/companies you are interested in to see what is required to work there. Sometimes companies will require more than a state cert anyways and sometimes requirements vary by agencies/companies. Some companies may want to exceed the minimum standard that the local government has.

GMCmedic

Forum Deputy Chief
I passed my NREMT. I recently got certified in the state of Indiana. Am I now good to work, or do I need to apply for an Indiana license?

If all you have is NREMT, then you need to fill out the reciprocity application for an Indiana License.

But, your post is confusing and implies you have NREMT and an Indiana License, in which case you are free to work.