License Number

pjmarvin

Forum Ride Along
Reaction score
Hey All,
New to the forum! I apologize if this seems a dumb question, but I could not find it anywhere in the forum. I just received my EMT-B License (Michigan), and am filling out applications. Most ask for a "medical license number." However, on my EMT license there are three numbers, and I'm not sure which is what. Can anyone help me out here? Thanks in advance!

If you received a certificate, try looking at that instead.

Hey All,
New to the forum! I apologize if this seems a dumb question, but I could not find it anywhere in the forum. I just received my EMT-B License (Michigan), and am filling out applications. Most ask for a "medical license number." However, on my EMT license there are three numbers, and I'm not sure which is what. Can anyone help me out here? Thanks in advance!

To answer this question, your license number is the number on the bottom left; the "permanent ID number".

Perfect, thanks! That's what the Michigan site gave me as well. Do you know if either of the other two numbers would ever be needed for anything?

Perfect, thanks! That's what the Michigan site gave me as well. Do you know if either of the other two numbers would ever be needed for anything?

The only other numbers you should have readily available to you are the numbers of the expiration date... The ones in red and the ones on the bottom right are not anything to worry about.

Back