Just an Introduction

Emtgirl21

Forum Lieutenant
Hello everyone,

Just though I would introduce myself. I've been an EMT a little over a year now. I started out doing BLS transfers and Nursing home emergencies and moved to a ALS service that is fairly busy.
I went to college to be a Police Officer and got my EMT after being called to a drowning or a child as a police cadet.

Anything else you guys want to know.

Cassie
Arkansas EMT-A, Missouri EMT-B, NREMT-B

firecoins

IFT Puppet
Anything else you guys want to know.

If a train left California at 8p heading East, traveling at 86 mph and a train left NYC traveling West at 4pm Eastern Time what is the color of the shirt of the man in 3b?

m33kr0b

Forum Crew Member
If a train left California at 8p heading East, traveling at 86 mph and a train left NYC traveling West at 4pm Eastern Time what is the color of the shirt of the man in 3b?

Yellow with a grease stain on the front

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Welcome!

So, are you out of Law Enforcement completly?

OP
OP
E

Emtgirl21

Forum Lieutenant
not for ever. I will go back to it. It was a child hood dream and a true love. I mean i love EMS but something about a gun and a badge and chasing bad guys.

Airwaygoddess

Forum Deputy Chief
Welcome to the tribe!! I think I am hearing the theme song from Cops!:p :p :p

fm_emt

Useless without caffeine
not for ever. I will go back to it. It was a child hood dream and a true love. I mean i love EMS but something about a gun and a badge and chasing bad guys.

"Call GLOCK at (770) 432-1202 and get a list of OFFICIAL "GLOCK Law Enforcement Dealers" in your state."

Discount on Glocks! Ok, that's another thread entirely..

welcome! Hi from the Silicon Valley

m33kr0b

Forum Crew Member

Could always mix the two. I know alot of counties here in Michigan have police "E-Units" that are Paramedics with guns :)

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Ok... I'm a "flashlight cop" ;).... I work security, and have my PA armed security certification... and I work as an EMT for the same company... one day I'm an "Advanced Security Officer" trained with OC and Cuffs (no guns yet) and the next I'm a "Security Officer/EMT" with a big 'ol medical bag.